Friday, October 22, 2010

And now I get to see more of my new home

After I started letting Mom hold me and pet me things really started to progress.  I realized that this is one awesome gig I have going on and I was hoping I didn't do anything to screw it up.  I made sure I peed and pooped in my litter box, I ate all my food like a good kitty and I let Mom hold me and cuddle me.  I thought that would be it, I would stay in this room, Mom would talk to me and hold me and all would be good.  But Mom had different ideas. 

She made me leave the room.  It was AWFUL SCARY.
For some reason Mom put this thingie on me that held me in place.  It looked weird.  It felt weird and there was a string on it.  But Mom thought it was a good idea to keep track of me and not let me run back to my safe room right away.  But I LIKE my safe room!  I really like it there.

My bestest friend is there.  Bunny.  OK, so Mom is a good friend but my bunnies give me comfort when Mom is gone.  I don't need to see more than the bunnies. 

Then one day something really interesting happened.  I met Bob.  OMG, he was handsome.

I wasn't real sure how to feel about all of this.  I have the thingie on me here with the long string on it.  And Bob, he is just looking at me.  I'm sure he is disgusted with me.  Or he is trying to figure out how to defile me.  No, Bob was a good kitty.  He never hurt me.  In fact, I think we came to really care about each other.  I wish he was still around.  I miss him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment