Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spring has sprung

Yup, it is a good thing Mom is home.  She can see the trouble that the heathens get into every day.  And she also can torment them a little bit. 
Obviously this is not a heathen but the bestest doggy friend ever, Wraggs. 

Man, she was just awesome at allowing this stuff.  The others, not so much.

Yeah, baby!!!!  Heathen embarrassment!  It is all about this for me.   You can tell that Hermie is thrilled to have the bunny ears on.  Mom tried to do the same to Louie but he was having none of it. 


I was of course above all the shenanigans.  I don't do ears other than my own.  I don't think I need any enhancement.   

I told you, I do not need enhancements!  Yes Mom, I will let you do this to me but you need to know, I really do not want to have to deal with the heathens. 


Mom says something about the family that eats greens together hurls together.  It is a rare time when I am anywhere near the heathens.  They are HEATHENS but where greens are concerned, I can deal with them. 

Since Mom is home she decided she had to do some yard work.  I guess it went well until....she was trimming that big palm in front of the house and looked up.....

Mom didn't scream but she also stopped doing yard work that day.  Imagine if that snake had dropped on top of Mom.  I bet everyone would have heard her screams. 

We were all happy to have Mom home with us.  We get extra love, Wraggs gets extra walks and we give Mom all kitty & doggy love she can stand. 


Summer was fast approaching, things were going to change forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment