Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DIEt

This is horrible, absolutely horrible.  I am on a diet.  I've been on one all along but now Mom is getting strict about it.  Get this....she moved Robin's food!  It was great snacking on it in the middle of the night.  It felt so wonderful, forbidden and so yummy.  You know where she moved it?  Closer to where Robin is at night.  She knows I won't go near that heathen.  He scares me.  I don't know him.  I don't want to know him.  So I will just have to make due with the kibble that is mine.  My 1/2 cup of kibble a day.  And a tablespoon of  Fancy Feast. 

Mom got on the scale again this morning.  I do not know why she does that.  She didn't scream, she saw that her weight went down.  Not surprising of course.  Everything she eats doesn't spend much time with Mom.  Yeah, Mom has been sick.  I'd help her out but I think just getting out of her way when she has to go to the litter box is the best thing.  At least she was able to sleep and not disturb me.  I would not have been happy about that.  I needed to stay nice and warm and snuggled with Mom. 

I live in Florida, you know, where it is warm.  There is no way that is true of course.  It was 32 degrees outside last night.  I'm glad I am inside.  I remember outside.  It wasn't good.  So inside, very good.  Inside cuddled with Mom, even better.  Thankfully Mom doesn't let any of the heathens sleep with us.  Neither of us would get any rest. 

Oh, here is the drugged up Robin.    He gets really pushy with Mom about getting catnip.  He LOVES catnip. I love catnip.   I don't love Robin.  He is OK I guess.  Still going to hiss at him.  The bastard.

Mom said I could share some of our Christmas pictures.  Yes, ho ho ho, I am just so freaking thrilled by this whole thing.


Mom said Robin looks like the Devil's Spawn.  He sure does have electric eyes. 
Well, look at that, doofus Louie, looking like a doofus!

Mom loves this picture of Hermie.  It is a very typical look on that kitty's face.


Oh, Mr Smug in the cat bed Louie.  You think you are hot stuff.  You aren't!  But Mom likes you, she says you are just naughty.  I heard her lecture you last night about not going in her closet.  You stood there and looked at her with the 'who me?'  look.  Yes, you knew it was you.  When she says 'LOUIS' and you hear the S, it is you.  You know S for shit head. 

Whew, I got that out, I feel much better.  I hope Mom feels better soon.  She says she still feels icky.  Wish I could help her.  Instead I will just go nap. 

1 comment:

  1. Delightful pictures! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete