Friday, December 24, 2010

Merrie Catmouse!

Twas the night before Catmouse
and all thru the house
not a creature was stirring
except for the heathens.

Mom was all snuggled in bed
while visions of chocolate danced thru her head.
I was sleeping all snug with Mom
snickering that heathens have to sleep alone.

When out on the lawn their arose such a clatter
I figured it was the neighbors shooting off the damned fireworks again!

But what to my wondering eyes did appear
but a fat man in red and 8 huge freaking lizards!
I called the cops on him. 
The end!

  

Mom wrapped our presents!  I don't think I  will be participating tomorrow cause it is all about the heathens.  I'd prefer to sleep and rest my loveliness.   And I don't play much but I know there will be treats! 

And this morning Mom woke up to hear Robin meowing.  A lot!  She knew something was up so she put on her glasses (cause she is really nearsighted) and went to see what was up.  HOLY CAT!!!  Robin had a lizard.  Mom came back in the bedroom and shut off the alarm system, got some paper towels and rescued the lizard.  Poor Robin, he lost the lizard.  Lucky lizard, he got to go back outside and be safe from heathens and me. 

I got really brave last night at bedtime.  I went out in the front room where Robin sleeps!  I got scared though and ran really fast back into Mom's bedroom.  I'm safe there!

I was able to make Mom feel better after her nightmare though.  Well, not really a nightmare.  She dreamt about the old icky job thing again, this time she got to tell one of the bitches to F*** OFF!  I think Mom needed that, even if it was just in a dream.   And then Robin started his meowing and woke us up and I didn't get to cuddle anymore.  That damned Robin. 


Lasers engaged!   Oh yeah, they look naughty!

Plaid and stripes so do not go together!  Get rid of the stripes!

OMC!!!  CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!  This is very exciting.

I'll be here till after the fat dude leaves tonight.  No one will ever find me here.

OK, I am going to bed now so it can be Christmas already!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to Ellie, the 3 heathens and to their mom. Thanks for the gift of this blog, it gives me a smile every day!!

    ReplyDelete