I hope you remember me....my name is Andi and I believed in you many years ago. You always brought me the best presents. I still believe in the goodness and fun of Santa. And for those adults that can't see it or feel it, can you help them out a bit? Wait, don't go, I do have a few requests this year.
- Please, keep the Heathens and Ellie healthy. I love them and want them with me for a very long time
- A job. It doesn't have to be the 'perfect' job, I know that doesn't exist. But a job that I like would be wonderful
- Can you help all the kitties and doggies out there that do not have homes? Can you find them loving homes where they are safe and happy? That would be wonderful.
- I'd like to win the lottery, not a ton of money, but winning a little would be grand!
- Mostly, I would like to have my family and friends (in real life and online) to be happy in their lives.
Ellie - she likes to eat a little too much and not exercise enough (naughty) and she really isn't open to making friends with Robin (naughty). She is a great cuddler and purrs so sweetly (nice). I'm glad she is in my life.
Louie - he humps and bites Ellie (naughty), he likes to break things (naughty). He is very handsome and makes me laugh all the time (nice). I'm glad I adopted him. He is a lover.
Hermie - he breaks things (naughty), he steals my watch and other jewelry (naughty). He has the cutest little face and he makes me laugh (nice). Glad that he and Louie are in my life. He is my sweetie.
Robin - he chases his brothers (naughty and nice), he pees over the edge of the litter box (naughty). He is starting to come around about wanting to be with me and he is really a gorgeous cat (nice). I'm glad I changed my mind about rescuing him, he needed me as much as I needed him.
That is pretty much it for this year Santa. I'm sure you will see much about the cat naughtiness in the next year. Try not to think that they are all naughty, they make up for it with their cuteness and fun antics.
Fly safe my old friend,
OMC, Mom does get wordy. She forgot, this is MY BLOG! She better remember that it is mine, mine, mine!She has been busy making cookies and candies for people. Keeps her out of trouble, cause you know Mom. Trouble maker.