I heard a rumor, and it is a bad rumor. Mom said Hermie gets to write his letter to Santa. I just want to know, when is it MY turn? I guess I can let Hermie write something.
Dear Sandy Paws,
My name is Hermie
- Balls. Squishy balls that I can play with, put in the water bowl and then bring it to Mom to throw and throw and throw.
- Treats, yes, I like them. Friskies Party Mix and Temptations Dairy treats are the best. And gooshy foods!
- Snuggles with Mom. I'm almost there.
- Ellie, I really think I need to be able to snuggle up against that little tub of love
- Balls. Did I mention that yet? Yeah, I want some
- A nice soft bed that is all mine.
Love and many kisses,
Hermie (the best little kitty in Mom's house)
Yeah, sure Hermie, you are good. I know what you did yesterday. And I am so gonna tell. So, we had people in the house fixing the heat and Mom said all the kitties had to be locked up so Robin and Louie went into the Heathen room but Hermie came in Mom's bedroom with me. Which was fine with me (he is yummy). After the strangers were gone, Mom walked into the bedroom and walked by her closet.....which she forgot was open when she put Hermie in with me. Mom just stood there and laughed... cause Hermie had gotten up on the shelves and knocked down only one box of shoes. And there he was, sitting behind the SECRET Christmoose presents, with that innocent, I didn't do it, look an his face. You know what? Mom wasn't upset. She just cleaned up and moved Hermie out of the closet and giggled again.
Mom took a picture of me last night. I was asleep! And laying down, that just enhances my fluff. Really.
Well, I have to rest up, cause you know what tomorrow is? The day I get to write the Big Elf! Yipeeeeee