Monday, January 17, 2011

I hate Mondays. And Heathens.

Here we are at another Monday.  I hate Mondays.  I am not sure why but everyone else does so I figured I must hate them too!  I don't see any difference to any other day.  My job is the same every day.  Snuggle with Mom.  Nibble kibble.  Nap. 

It is raining here today.  Mom got out of the house for a bit and it rained on her.  She didn't melt so whatever you thought of her, she is not a witch and does not melt in the rain.   We need the rain and none of us need to go out in it so it can rain all day!

Hermie showing off his long legs.  And his thumbs.  I'm kind of surprised he isn't in Mom's purse. 

Robin is in LOVE with the catnip plant.  Better the plant than me.  I cannot stand that heathen, I don't even have to see him and I grumble.  Mom took me into the front room last night at bedtime and sat on the couch with me.  I hissed and growled and was not a happy girl.  Robin was in one of the cat caves and wasn't doing anything to me but I just think he is horrible and refuse to be nice. 

Louie has grown into a handsome heathen.  I hate him. 

Oh, I just want to kiss that nose.  Isn't cute? 

yeah, I would stick my tongue out too if Mom put her finger in my face.  yewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What???? Me in a sexy pose?  Not really, I am trying to sleep and Mom intruded.  I LOVE this blankie, it is very soft and kneadable. 

OK, the rain is getting to me, I am going to nap.  I hope tomorrow it is sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment