Sunday, January 30, 2011

I think deep thoughts

Hmmm, interesting stuff.  Mom cleaned!  No, that isn't rare.  Our house is usually pretty darned clean.  Mom doesn't really like a messy house.  At least all the stuff was picked up. 

We all slept late Saturday morning.  Mom didn't want to get out of bed.  Even though she had some weird ass dreams.  Something about moving into a HUGE warehouse with a bunch of water around it. And kittens.  Of course Mom SAVED the kittens.  The water thing of course freaked her out.  I wasn't there to protect her even. 

Anyway, it was later than usual, Mom wasn't getting up.  Robin, omg, Robin came into MY bedroom and mewed at me.  Who the hell does he think he is anyway?  Like he belongs here?  I hissed at him to put  him in his place.  Bastard!  I do not like him at all.  At least he doesn't try to hump me but really, he was in MY BEDROOM.

Hermie was being all cute the other night.  Look at those TOES!

I'm thinking deep thoughts here.  While protecting Mom's dedicates waiting for the laundry.  Mom, wash your stuff already!

oooo, Mom was in her car today and looked at the windshield in just the right light and saw kitty foot prints!  Louie!  He is the one that was in the garage so Mom knows it was him.  Silly boy. 

Mom is going to join me for a nap!  Oh wait, she isn't?  She is going to nap in the front room with the heathens.  Oh well, I don't want to share the bed with her anyway.

Mom made some sangria (now that she can have alcohol since her antibiotics are done) and is going to make chicken cordon bleu and twice baked potatoes for dinner.  Fancy shmancy.  I want my tablespoon of gooshy food.  I don't need no stinking fancy food, just stinky gooshy foods.

Now I must nap.  I didn't get enough sleep last night (Mom had nightmares, she made me sleep next to her to make her feel better...damned nightmares)

No comments:

Post a Comment