Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm a Princess

Well, crap, I didn't get a chance to write a post yesterday.  I was busy you see.  Busy.  Napping.  Yes, that makes me busy.  Look that up in your Funk and Wagnalls.  Napping = busy. 

Mom is doing OK.  She is  bit stressed about stuff.  I don't ask, but I know she is.  I'm doing my best to make her comfortable.  I make sure she gets plenty of sleep.  The exercise thing I don't do so she is on her own with that.  I do not do exercise

OMC, I cannot get rest with these things around.

Yes, this is the bathtub.  There is a reason for this.  Mom got in the habit back with Misty was alive.  Misty was old.  He would forget where the litter box was and pee just any old place.  Mom didn't like that her stuff would be peed on so she got in the habit of putting things in the tub cause they were safe there.  Even though none of us kitties has a pee issue, Mom still does this silly thing.  It works for her. 

Go away.  Far away.

Hermie, do NOT smell me!

Well, that is today.  I'm sure tomorrow will much the same.  Nap, snack on kibble, nap, look cute, nap.  This is really hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment