Thursday, January 13, 2011

Space Invader

OMC, Robin invaded MY SPACE last night.  Mom heard a sweet meow early this morning and it wasn't me.  It was that damned Robin!  He even came into the family room and rubbed against Mom's legs when I was in there.  Who the hell does he think he is?  A member of this family?  Oh OK, yeah, he is but it doesn't mean I have to like him, does it? 

Not much has been going on here.  It was cold last night again but I was warm and that is all that matters to me. 

Oh, Mom read an article on the Internet about how cats react to stress.  They talked about the stuff Robin has, the thing he takes an antidepressant for.  Was very interesting.  I don't deal well with change, but I'm a cat.  But seems humans don't deal well with it either.  Not sure if they pee inappropriately when they are stressed.  I hope not!  That would icky.  Anyway, Mom says change is a fact of life, everything changes.  Most times for the better.  She also said that someone can whine and bitch about it but that doesn't mean things won't change still.  Mom thinks change is good.  I'm sure she changed her underwear this morning and she even took a shower.  I don't wear underwear (I'm a CAT!) and a shower is out of the question. I will allow Mom to use a wash clothe to clean my bottom.  I can't reach cause of my.....mmmm fluff.  Anyway, I don't like change but Mom seems to roll with it and that is good.

Heathens are doing good.  They've been enjoying patio time. 
Oh there is that awful Robin.  He is just not totally awful I guess.


You know how cats are with boxes and the heathens are no exception.  Hermie cannot stay away from a box.  He LOVES them!

OOOO, I think Louie is going to be mailed away!  whoohoo, no one will be humping me!  What?  Well, dammit, I just cannot win. 

I need to rest, it was a rough night with Robin meowing and waking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment