Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Three years ago

On February 15, 2008, I was alone and scared.  I was hungry, I was sick and I needed someone.  I was looking, I was hoping, that someone would find me and help me.  It was really scary for me.  It was cold outside, I lived outside.  Dogs chased me.  People yelled at me.  Cars tried to hit me.  Life SUCKED!  I needed someone. 

Little did I know, that the next morning I would meet my Mom. 

Mom  says that she is learning lots of stuff at the new job.  It is keeping her brain active and she is happy.  She says it is a very relaxed environment.  Which is good.  After all the other jobs she has had, she needed relaxing and not someone screaming at her.  Of course she is still having nightmares about the OLD job.  Hopefully those will end soon. 

I'll write more about my 3 years with Mom tomorrow.  Right now I need to keep resting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment