Sunday, May 29, 2011

And I'm back!

Yes, I've been slacking.  I haven't posted in 2 weeks.  I got busy, or rather Mom did.  She won't let me on the computer unless she is home and around  And when she is home, she won't let me on the computer.  So, I have to sleep instead.  boo hoo

Things are OK around here.  Mom is happy to be working.  Although there have been shakeups at work for her.  They fired her manager on Friday.  And 2 weeks ago they let the newest person they hired go (after 6 weeks).  Mom isn't sure what the firing of the manager means for the office.  If the company will decide that they want to close their United States office and take everything back to Europe or not (that might happen but not sure).  And if they replace the manager, what will they end up with?  Someone who likes to micro manage?  Mom will be miserable then.  She said something about updating her resume, just in case.  Never know.  And it is a smart thing to do, keeping the resume up to date.  Don't worry, Mom is good, she just wants to keep on top of her life.

And then, get this, Mom is going back on her exercise and eating right thing again.  She had her 'last supper' today, she went out for Mexican food.   She isn't going to allow herself to go back for 3 months.  And she is talking about having to exercise every day.  I don't know about that.....I have the perfect body.  HEY, ROUND IS A SHAPE. 

I hope that all that working out and eating right will make Mom feel better about herself.  She isn't happy about how she looks....and that makes her feel bad about herself emotionally too.   Hey, I am all for Mom feeling better about her.


Yes, Louie, you need to get on the elliptikiller too!  You tummy is getting flabby.  You need a firm belly like mine....full of fluff. 



Oh look, Robin the druggie.  He loves his nip.

See, I am exercising using the ball.  Feel the burn!!


Oh sweet Hermie.  You don't need to work out to look hot...you just need to be.  YOU ARE HOT!!!! 

Well, I am need work out on that stupid ball thingie.  Or take a nap.  I'm going for the nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment