Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well, crap



So, Mom is starting the job search again.  And she has made the decision that she will do some pet sitting too.  I think she would be great at pet sitting.  Kitties and doggies do not go out of their way to hurt her like humans do. 

This, of course, is all weighing heavily on Mom's mind.  I can tell.  She didn't sleep well last night.  I did my best to make her feel better but it wasn't happening.  Mom got maybe 6 hours of sleep and it wasn't restful sleep.  And trust me, Mom needs her beauty sleep. 

At this point, I'm ready for the ax to fall Ellie, it will be a huge relief to know that I don't have to deal with that again.  And yes, we will be fine, you know that.  I'll contact my financial guy and work out how I can get some of my retirement for us to live on, very frugally of course.  No, don't worry, you will be fine, kibble and gooshy foods and treats are a must. 

So us kitties are going to do our best to be there for Mom.  She is always here for us, we need to be there for her.  She seems to have a plan.  She knows how this goes, what happens and doesn't get terrified.  Too much.  And I'll make sure she has lots of snuggles and love.  And I'm sure that guy that likes Mom will be around to comfort her.   He can't help too much but he does seem to care for her. 

Now this is an old picture.  The kitty is my sweet Bob when he was a young hunk and the dog is some guy named Dino that was at Grandma and Grandpa's house (they loved that doggie a lot)

BOB!!!!!

I was in such a good mood too, seeing Bob....then we get heathens.  sigh.
I guess you have to show the other heathen too. 

Well, I need to rest now.  I have to help Mom feel better and I will need all of my strength.

BTW all, I really am fine.  This is just a bump in the road of life.  I will run over that bump and move on.

3 comments:

  1. so sorry you are facing this carp again, especially so soon....I know you will be OK, but still am concerned for you. If I can do anything, please ask!! And know I am purring for a solution for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sucks....how sad that the words of one person have that much impact. But we know good things are in store for you!!! We will be purring for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to see this but hope you find something new before you need it!

    ReplyDelete