Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall

Wow, Fall started yesterday.  And it got COLD here!  Not really, this is Florida.  It became less oppressively hot though. 

And one year ago yesterday Robin became a boy kitty!  Yeah, it is funny and true.  He used to be a girl kitty but after that visit to the mean doctor lady and the catheter, he became a boy. 

Things are 'ok' here.   Mom is still stressed at work.  And yes, it freaked her out on Friday morning when someone who works over in Luxembourg walked into the office and said 'Andrea, do you always come in early?'.  Shit, they know Mom's name.   Only they pronounced it wrong.  Oh well.  Accent is on the first syllable, not the second.   At least it is the right name. 

Hermie being all cute like.  who the hell does he think he is?????  I'm the cute one in this house! 

I've been doing my best to help Mom sleep.  I plop on top of her to make sure she stays in bed.  Doesn't always work.  But I try real hard.

So Mom got her hair highlighted today (I don't see the lights though).   Mom likes when it is done, she feels younger.  hahahah, get real. 

Well, it is quiet around here.  Not that we want excitement or anything. 

Toodles, I'll write again soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment