Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sigh part gazillion

Mom is STILL having stuff at work.  And then she had a 7 hour, yes 7 HOUR meeting via conference call on Friday.  Thankfully she came at the 4pm break and started up again at 5 till 6:30.  Basic meeting rules:  you lose folks after hour 2. 

There was excitement this morning with the heathens.   Mom was in the office looking at that computer thing and heard chattering so walked back out to the patio to find a squirrel hanging out on top of the screen room tormenting the heathens!  All 3 boys were watching that squirrel!   Mom told the squirrel to leave but he didn't.  Mom got more aggressive and told the squirrel to leave now.  So.  Squirrel moved down screen room and Hermie jumped straight up about 6 feet (screen room still) and scared the crap out of that squirrel!  Squirrel went running up the tree chattering at heathens! 

Things are ok around here.  Mom isn't sleeping well.  She keeps waking up in the middle of the night and I try my best to make her feel better but she is soooo tired.  On Friday she almost took her night time blood pressure medicines again in the morning.  THAT would have been very bad.  good thing she noticed in time. 

And she slept crappy last night too.  I tried to help her but she was having none of it.  I'm kind of worried about Mom.  She needs to get some good solid rest and it isn't happening.


This lizard keeps showing up on the window of the heathen room.  Every night, there it is, on the window screen.   It is like it likes the heathens!!! 


Not much else here.   That guy is around.  Mom likes him.  bah, just a human heathen.  Mom won't let me talk too much about him.  She says I am a nosey little bitch.  I don't know, I see, I tell.  It's how I roll.

Well, I better rest.  I have a full night of watching Mom not sleep


WHAT THE HECK IS THAT???  Oh, it is Robin.  He's been fractalized. 


OK, I am going to rest now.  Toodles till later!


No comments:

Post a Comment