Sunday, October 23, 2011

FALL and my BIRTHDAY!

Fall is here!!!!  In FLORIDA even!  It has gotten cooler and it is wonderful to sleep.  Mom says her hot flashies are better now.  Good, cause I like her sleeping better. 

Tiger goes home soon.  On Tuesday!  Yeah!!!!!!  I've only seen him once and that was more than enough for me.  Mom wants her office back too.  She also wants to be able to workout without hassles.  

Do you know what tomorrow is?  MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I will be 5 whole years old.  I don't look a day over 3.  It is also 5 years since Mom's Mom went to the rainbow bridge.  My mom isn't sad about it.  Grandma was very sick, she had something called Alzheimer's.  So no sadness.  And remember, it is MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Heathens are being 'good', as good as they can be of course.  They are enjoying the open windows.  Yes, the screens are in, they are not allowed outside.  They are nice and safe in this house.  Big whoop.

And now for a few photos
Mom and my Grandma from 2001. 

And one of Mom and Grandma from a long time ago, 1963 or so.  Look, Mom has on majorette boots.


Mom as Little Miss Muffet.  Grandma made the Halloween costume.  You may have seen the hat before. 

hehe

OK, I know folks are worried cause I don't write very often but I know you understand why.  Just know that we are all doing fine and will continue to do fine.

I'm off to get my beauty sleep.  Ta!!!

1 comment:

  1. Andi, love the pics of your mom! And its great to see Wraggs again, she had a fashion sense like no one else! Glad you have such a lovely family, and that you share their lives with us. Oh and most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLIE!!

    ReplyDelete