Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Resting

Mom took vacation this week.  I am not sure what that means really.  She is home with us kitties and she is relaxing.  Those are good things.  Of course she still isn't sleeping really good.  She did last night...took some cold medicine to kick the sniffles to the curb.  I of course snuggled her all night, not getting up once to partake of the kibble (you believe that?)

I hear that the dreaded holiday pictures will be occurring soon.  I'm scared what will happen this year.  It will be AWFUL I am sure.  I might even have to be in a picture with a heathen.  I hate heathens.  Detest.  Stinky heathens.

Mom went to the doctor lady this week.  No, they didn't do mean things to her.  They talked about hormones.  That sounds icky. Mom is pawsing.  Really?  What is that?  I don't know but Mom said it is fine but that in order to stay healthy and keep her bones strong she has to get some pills to keep her that way.  Mom seems happy about this pawsing. 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  You know what that means.  FOOD!  A little turkey.  I don't eat much people food but I hope to get a taste of the turkey.  And I guess we are all going to say what we are thankful for.  I am disappointed that the heathens are going to be allowed to take over my blog but I guess I do have to share.  I don't like it, don't like it at all. 

Louie.  He is good looking but I hate him.  He tries to do mean things to me.  I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!  I've never done anything to him other to hiss and swat at him. 

I better rest up and not eat today...cause tomorrow TURKEY DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for turkey. Hope your mom is feeling better (oh, and grandma did the pawsing thing and thinks the pills are OK) - our mom has the sinus thingie and she gets up a couple of time a night to honk her nose. :)

    ReplyDelete