Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Merry

The fat old guy arrived last night.  No, Mom has better taste than that.  I can tell you from first paw knowledge.  Anyway, Santa brought stuffs to us kitties last night.  I've not looked too much.  I keep hiding under the bed when Mom walks into the bedroom.  I am sure she wants me to come out and participate but I refuse.

There were lots of things for us.  The boys got to look first.

Louie got pushy and went right for the presents

Louie, catnip cigar.  Getting high.....



 Hermie got into it too
Robin got a big tub of catnip.  He thinks it is grand!


Robin loves the toys too

I'm still hiding in the bedroom.  I'll come out at dinner time.  I can smell the pork roast cooking...it smells good.  Mom will have some mashed potatoes with sauerkraut and gravy, green beans cooked with some bacon too.  And that cherry gum gum stuff that her Mom used to make all the time.  Seems this is one of Mom's favorite meals.  It reminds her of Grandma and Grandpa.  She misses those holidays, when she was younger and when her parents were younger and still at home.  

Christmases were pretty fun back then.  Lots of love and laughter.  Still lots of love and laughter.  We all love Mom, she loves us...and we make her laugh  

Merry Christmas everyone!
Love and purrs,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment