Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sigh......the stuff I have to put up with....

Boys.  I have to put up with boys.  5 of them!  Five freaking heathens.  Sigh.

Yes I look smug. I AM smug.  I take after Mom in quite a few ways.  I also don't have time for stupid, just like Mom.  And there is a whole lotta stupid around here.

Louie - stupid.  Doofus.  PAIN IN MY ASS!  Mom has finally left the bedroom door open during the day so I get to see things and leave the room if I feel like it (I don't) and what does doofus do?  Tries to hump me.

Robin -  he keeps coming into MY room where I LIVE DAMMIT!!!  He also keeps meowing at mom.  He needs to learn that the bedroom is mine and mine alone.  I do not share with others.  Exept Mom and the...shudder...dogs

Hoover - A dog.  Don't think I need to say much more.  He doesn't bother me but still, he is a dog

Dyson -  Another damned dog!  And this one has the balls (well, not really anymore) to smell my butt.  MY BUTT!!!  I've nailed him on the head a couple of times for his boldness, not with farts but with my claws of scariness

Hermie - ALSO a boy and also stupid but he sooooooooooooooo handsome!

I've been doing my best to keep mom happy.  She said that they had lots of big wigs in at that place she goes to all week, in the last 2 weeks.  And has anything changed?  Nope.   Will it?  Nope.   Mom did say 'resume, out there' not sure what that is but I think it is good.

Well, I've been awake since 5:30 am (wtf????) and need my rest.  I'm gonna get some nap time in.




No comments:

Post a Comment