Saturday, May 19, 2012

Not Soooooooo Bad......

The new kitty isn't so bad.  He still has his balls....for 11 more days and then SNIP SNIP SNIP!

Mom says it is a good thing, he is doing some spraying, not that he needs to.  After he goes in for the snip, mom will wash down where he has marked.  He seems to have stopped it now.  He is settling in to the routine of the house.

Hard to believe that there are 5 cats and 2 dogs and a mom in this house.  Don't tell anyone but Mom is nuts.  We love her but she is nuts.

He thinks he is sexy.  He is a baby!

Shocking isn't it.  I allowed him near me.

See the mark in his nose?  Mom thinks he has some altercations when he was out on his own.

I just can't believe I allowed him next to me!


And Mom lets him sleep with us at night even.  He is really good about it.  The first night Mom had a rough time sleeping (stress from job and then Cinco wanted to be really talkative).  But after that night he has gotten better.  He does want to talk to Mom when she moves in the middle of the night.  And Hoover is scared of the new guy.  He doesn't need to be, but he is.

Well, I need to pretty myself up for the new little guy.  I want him to think I am pretty.  He better, or I will hurt him!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie, your new friend is very pretty, perhaps a relative?
    ♥ Medy

    ReplyDelete