Sunday, June 17, 2012

wow wow wow!!!!

It is the afternoon and I am out of the bedroom....I'm out and about with Mom.  She needs me around.  So we are watching an old movie, 'Courtship of Eddie's Father'.  A very sweet old movie.  Mom is into those things.  Personally I want to watch science fiction, preferably something where they dissect boy cats.  Yes, yes, that sounds good to me. 

don't tell, but I am PURRING while looking at Mom.  sssshhhhhh, don't tell. 

See, aren't I pretty?  I am, I am very pretty and I will fight any boy kitty who dares to say I am not pretty.

Things are OK for Mom right now.  She still worries and saves.  She wants to get a new television but it is scary for her get a new one.  Just damned scary. 

I'm getting a log with the new boy.  He chases me some but not mean like, he just wants to chase.  I guess it is part of my weight loss plan.   And Mom lets him sleep with us.  Can you believe that?????  I know, I am shocked. 
yeah, he thinks he is cool shit.  At least the hair has grown back on his nose.  He scraped that off when he tried to get out of the office the night before his neuter. 

OH MY!!!! ALL THE HEATHENS!!!!  Be still my heart.  Who will I hurt first?  Louie of course,then Robin, Hermie and I'll save the best for last, Cinco. 





No, no, no need to give them the chair.  I want to do it Mom.  PLEEEEEEESE!!!!

I am going to continue to watch the movie and then help mom make the bed and finish making dinner.  She is having soup for dinner.   Just like her Mom used to make.  Only better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment