Sunday, July 29, 2012

My 'Sweet' Interlude with Dyson

Stuff happens.  Did you know that? 

One of my barker brothers got hurt last week.  It scared Mom.  And it scared Hoover.  He is feeling better but Mom is babying him.  I'm glad he is ok...Mom would have been horribly upset if things had turned out bad.  It was just damned scary for all concerned.  I know, I am shocked that I was worried.

Then Mom's work is changing.  Mom will be doing something different there.  She said 'it goes on the resume'.   I have no idea what that is but Mom says you need it to get money.  I thought we just went to the bank to get moneys. 


This is Dyson and Me.......Yes, I am on the couch with the little bastardo. 

I tried to smother him.  Mom wouldn't let me.  She said 'I like him Ellie, be nice'.  sigh.  I never get to smother them

Oh no.......

Someone looks guilty and it isn't me!  (this picture made Mom laugh, good to hear her laugh)
OMG, he tried to kiss me.  ICK, BOY COOTIES, EVEN WORSE, BOY DOGGIE COOTIES!!!

No, I did not kill him.  Mom just won't let me.  I don't get it.  It is like she likes them or something.  I don't see it.  oh well....makes Mom happy.

Now I need to nap.  I get chased all night by Cinco A couple of times Ellie, it is exercise, you need it.  Yeah mom, well you do too!!!  so there!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment