Saturday, July 7, 2012

Odds and more odds

So we had that firework crap again this year.  It scared the dogs.  I am sure they were outside last year and bad things happened to them.  Mom made sure they were safe and felt ok. 
oh they look silly but it made the feel better.  Mom put the little shirts on them last night too, cause idiots were shooting off more fireworks around here.   Hopefully they don't have to wear them tonight or again, till new years eve. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  Louie....grrrrrrrr

awwww, look at my sweet little baboo, he has a ballie....since he lost his.

yes, he can touch his nose with his tongue!

it was tongue day here.  yes, orange fur on Cinco's tongue....from the orange ballie that he was trying to skin.

Wow, I had no idea that Robin was so good looking.  He is no Cinco but he is handsome.  But I like 'em young and orange.

Mom said I am NOT allowed to talk about her personal life.   I know some want to know but she said I am not allowed to speak about the guy.  who is tall and good looking.  If you like humans.  Crap!!!!!  mom, it was Cinco, he wrote that!  it wasn't me.................

crap.

I think I am in time out now.  I'll write sometime when I am out of lockup. 





No comments:

Post a Comment