Sunday, July 1, 2012

Working out!

Wow, the year is half over!  

On a sad note, 3 years ago Bob left us for the rainbow bridge.  It seems like yesterday that Bob and I were best friends.  And then he was gone.  Mom still misses him and I miss him every day. 



But now I have even more boys to keep in line.  And I am trying my damnedest to do just that!

I'm really kind of liking that new boy Stinko.  Wait, that isn't his name?  But I've heard Mom call him that!  Doesn't matter, I am going to call him Stinko. 

It is really hot here now.  It is July in Florida so it gets really hot here.  Not 110 degrees like other places but we are it the 90's and it is humid.  Of course I am in the house where it is air conditioned.  Mom tells me that if the electricical goes out then the air thingamabob won't work.  DAMN!  She said that when we had hurricanes in 2004 that there was no electricical for days and it was HOT and humid and she had to open windows and sleep with windows open.  If that happens now, it will be interesting.  Back then Wraggs slept under the window so Mom was safe.  Now.....I'm sure the barkers would be fierce little bastards and then hide behind Mom. 

Today Stinko was being silly. 




SCORE!!!!


Stinko wanted in the box but couldn't find a way in.


Looks like he gave up. 



Oh, he is trying!!!!

Where is he going?

Success!!!!

Silly boy, I think he is so darned cute!

Here I am, being all cute and sexy like.  Do you think Stinko will want me?  I mean, I am older than he is.

I need to work out to be hot for him!!!!!  I'll do this!  Mom said she is going to do the elliptical, for the same reason.  She wants Stinko to want her too! 

OK, I must rest now after that workout.  Whew. 



No comments:

Post a Comment