Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Annifurrsary to ME!!!!!!

Today is a very important day.  Five years ago I rescued Andi from her life of boredom.  I know...she needed me BAD!    OK, I needed her too but I had no idea that I needed her.  I wanted to die that day, 5 years ago.  My life sucked.  I was sick and very tired and no one loved me.  And then Andi came along.  She said 'Hi kitty' and my life changed forever. 

Today she is my best friend.  I love Andi, she is a good human.  I snuggle her every night at bedtime.  I get good food.  I have a warm, safe house.  No one yells at me, tells me to go away. 

Yes, I do have to deal with heathens.  But the human we call 'Mom' makes them stop. 

yes, I looked pretty rough when I got here.  But I was a street kitty.  I was a young mom with no kittens in sight.  And I was very sick. 

In a few weeks I was feeling better
And soon I was meeting the boy kitty, Bob.  I miss Bob. 




And the doggie in the house, Wraggs.  She was a great sister!


Life was good.  Then this happened
Life again, was no longer going to be the same.

A few weeks after THOSE arrived, Bob went to the rainbow bridge.  Mom was very upset.  More stuff happened to Mom (she got her heart hurt). 

And then a year passed....Mom was hurt more.  We kitties and the doggie did our best to make her feel better



And then we added this to the house


Another boy. 

And then much sadness occurred.  My dog sister Wraggs went to the rainbow bridge to be with Bob. 

We were all really sad.  But we kept going.

Mom was home a lot with us, we liked it.  But then Mom went back to work. 

And then....THIS occurred.
Two DOGS!!! And they are boys!!!!

That was ok.....they weren't mean to me.

Another year goes by and we get THIS!!!!


I'm in love again.  And I'm a COUGAR!!!!

As I move into year 6 with Andi, I'm sure it will be filled with much love from Andi and the other members of the family.  And those who love mom that are humans. 

I am so thankful for that day, February 16, 2008, when I rescued Mom. 

Now I must get my rest.  This writing is very tiring when you can't type!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie, I love your look back over the 5 years you have been with Andi...Lots of memories for all of us! So good to see Bob and Wraggs again, I miss them both. And I was thrilled to see you admit you are in love again!! Your gotcha day is part of my permanent memory: it was the day before my birthday! Be happy, Ellie, you have done a good thing in rescuing Andi!

    cuddlecat & Talley

    ReplyDelete