Saturday, February 23, 2013

My New SSSSSSSisssssster

KIDDING!!!!  Mom did not add another to the zoo.  But.  Someone came visiting last night very late. 

We were all asleep.  So nice.  And then Mom woke up to a noise.  Dyson also woke up and was barking.  Mom figured out where the sound was coming from.  It was in the bathroom next to the bedroom.  Mom was not excited.  She knew she had to look out the window.  Something was making noise.   Mom looked out the window.  It was dark and she didn't see anything.  Then.  THEN mom looked again.  And saw this


Want to know what Mom did when she saw it?  She jumped and went 'aaaaaa'.  Then she got her camera to take a few pictures.  Snake did leave when Mom bothered him enough by tapping on the window.

yeah.....that was freaky.  I tried to help Mom feel better after it was all over.  but it still took her 2 hours before she calmed down.


Madame Louie (aka Heathen numero uno) didn't sssssssssssseeeeee that coming.  doofus

Mom rearranged closets again.  Winter clothes were moved back to the other bedroom and summer clothes are back out.  And she also put a bunch of clothes into plastic bags to give to Goodwill. 

We are all doing good.   I'm doing my best to make sure that Mom is happy.  I think it is my job to make her happy.  it is HARD!!!!!!

I must rest now.  I hope I don't dream of slithering things!

2 comments:

  1. Ellie, you are far braver than I am!! If I had seen that snake in MY window, I would have been busy today, MOVING!!!

    cuddlecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC!!! Mom says if that had shown up outside her window, she would be putting a for sale sign outside our condo!!!

    ReplyDelete